Residence card

Find someone else's document

A person who has found someone else's document is obliged to immediately hand it over to the voivode, the voivodeship police commander, the district police commander, the commander of the Police station, another public administration body or the consul of the Republic of Poland.

The above-mentioned entities shall immediately forward the found document to the authority that issued it to cancel it.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Voluptatum sed necessitatibus in voluptas, laboriosam adipisci aliquam earum libero sapiente