IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
The Controller of the personal data is the Head of the Office for Foreigners with its seat in Warsaw (00-564) at Koszykowa Street 16, mailing address: ul. Taborowa 33, 02-699 Warszawa.
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER / DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted on all matters concerning the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights in relation to such processing. The data controller can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 47 721 75 51, the Office's box on the EPUAP platform - /UDSC/SkrytkaESP or in writing to the address of the controller's registered office (seat).
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING/ LEGAL BASIS
The personal data collected in the contact form will be processed for the purpose of dealing with the case submitted via this form.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data is art. 6(1)(c) or (e) of the GDPR*.
THE PERIOD FOR WHICH THE DATA WILL BE KEPT
Your personal data will be processed until the purpose for which it was collected has been fulfilled and in accordance with the legislation on archiving.
DATA SUBJECTS' RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- a right to access your personal data and obtain a copy of it,
- a right to supplement or correct your personal data,
- a right to erase your personal data,
- a right to request the restriction in the processing of your personal data,
- a right to object to the processing of your personal data under art. 6(1)(e) of the GDPR.
THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work/employment or the place where the alleged breach has been committed.
In Poland, the supervisory authority is the Polish Data Protection Commissioner (President of the Personal Data Protection Office, UODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00 - 193 Warszawa.
INFORMATION ON THE VOLUNTARY OR OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE PERSONAL DATA AND ON THE POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF FAILING TO PROVIDE SUCH DATA
The provision of personal data is voluntary. Failure to complete the contact form will prevent the controller from responding.
No decisions will be made about you by automated means.
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR)